We offer loans for vehicles that are registered in Hawaii or Nevada. Whether new or used, your car or truck is an important means of independence (not to mention a trusty friend). At Kekaha Credit Union we do everything we can to get you into the vehicle of your choice as quickly and hassle-free as possible.
New Auto Loans
Kekaha Credit Union works with various dealers and brands in Hawaii and Las Vegas, continually verified by a national credit union service called CUDL (Credit Union Direct Lending).
Find a CUDL-authorized dealer or browse their inventory today.
Ready to get your new set of wheels?
- Complete an application at an Aloha Pacific branch or online: click on the Apply Now button below.
- Find a dealer and authorize them to send your application directly to Aloha Pacific.
Count on Kekaha Credit Union to set you up with a new car loan with a fixed rate and term that best fits your needs, with no pre-payment penalty.
Used Auto Loan
At Kekaha Credit Union we also offer loans on used vehicles. During the loan process we can verify if there are issues with the vehicle’s registration that may prevent you from transferring ownership, as well as provide you with an estimated Blue Book value.
Upon disbursement of funds, we’ll require a copy of your insurance policy (not just the insurance card) listing Kekaha Credit Union as the loss payee, with deductibles not to exceed $500.
Refinanced Auto Loan
Moving your loan from another lending institution is simple:
- Provide the vehicle registration.
- Contact the current lender to transfer the loan.
- Provide a copy of your auto insurance policy. (We require a deductible not to exceed $500 and that we are listed as the loss payee.)
Loans are offered for vehicles that are registered in Hawaii or Nevada.