The security of your account information and privacy is one of our top priorities. We use current encryption, firewall and other secret technology to prevent others from viewing your account over the Internet. This makes it difficult and costly for criminals to steal your information. Encrypted areas of the website are noted by the padlock icon at the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
In addition, failure to enter your login information three times will disable access to your accounts. Should this happen, please contact us and we can “unlock” your account once we confirm your identity.
While all of this helps, this is not a guarantee. You should adopt other security measures to protect your information. We strongly recommend the following:
- Keep account, passwords and other personal information secret. Never let anyone borrow or see this information or store this information in an easily accessible location. Always shred confidential documents before throwing them away.
- Never send personal or account information over e-mail or respond to requests for personal information by e-mail, phone or text. Kekaha CU and Aloha Pacific FCU do not request such information by e-mail, phone or text or through an unsecured website.
- Change passwords regularly.
- Sign off when finished accessing accounts.
- Never leave the computer unattended while signed on.
- Use current anti-virus and anti-spyware technology, which should be updated and used regularly to be effective.
- Always use a personal internet firewall.
- Turn-off the computer and wireless routers when not in use.
- Monitor account activity regularly.
For more information, please review all our disclosures. Working together, we can help stop online fraud and identity theft.